SHOForum  

Go Back   SHOForum > Help and Maintenance - Gen 1 (89-91) & Gen 2 (92-95) > Gen 1 & 2 - Emergency Issues - Help & Maintenance

Old 08-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Registered

DVJ38 is on the right road
Default Where can I get a new CCRM

I am looking for a CCRM relay for my 94 MTX. No junkyards around have the right one. FPN said they had one, then after 1 1/2 months they said they couldn't get it.

Where have you guys gotten new CCRMs from. Or if anyone has a used CCRM would you be interested in selling it. The big letter on top of it is D. The part number on it is F3DF-12B577-AA. I think just the large letter has to match though. I have needed one for a while and I absolutely need one before the end of the month when I drive across country to college.

Thanks for any help
Old 08-05-2005, 12:09 PM
SHO Medic

shopartsnw is a splendid oneshopartsnw is a splendid oneshopartsnw is a splendid oneshopartsnw is a splendid oneshopartsnw is a splendid oneshopartsnw is a splendid oneshopartsnw is a splendid one

The "D" CCRM was only used on the 94/95 MTX SHOs so they are going to be harder to find used (probably the hardest one to find). I picked up a new one on my shelf as a spare when I saw they were going obsolete.

Last I checked (three months ago) there were still some available at Ford. New they are about $130-150. If you go to your stealer and ask them to check stock, they can locate the one closest to you. If that fails, let me know and I will check my sources out here. I think there were three still available in the Northwest.

Good Luck

- Mike
Old 08-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Tire Wall

Mr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeMr Anonymous has a reputation beyond repute

We have a used one on the shelf if you're interested. Not sure where you're at, but I can bring it home with me tonight if you're inside 128 and want to come get it. Just PM me and let me know.

SHO Owners: Making the simple complicated, since 1989.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Registered

Bank of SHO is on the right road

Kinsel Ford in Beaumont Texas is one of the few places that have any new ones left. I paid $158.18 plus $10.27 shipping a few months ago.

Look for the part number on your bad one. I had to remove a foam pad to see mine. Also note the large letter on the sticker with the part number, mine had F1Df-12B577-BA and a large "M". Have them send you what matches yours.

Their number is 800-816-2894
Old 08-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Registered

Bank of SHO is on the right road

The part number may be a little different (mine was) but DO match the large letter.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Registered

I called ford up and they said for a 94 SHO 3.0 it would be $150 and would take 3 days to get it. Then I would have a brand new tstat, temp sender, radiator fan motor, and CCRM. It depends on how much a used one would cost.

Mr. Anonymous, you have a PM about the one on your shelf.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Registered

I went ahead and ordered the brank new CCRM. Figured everything else is new, might as well go all the way with it. The manufacturing date was 2003. The fan still didn't turn on! I put in a new temp sender and thermostat when I got the car. Then later it started having this problem. So I replaced the radiator fan motor and now the CCRM. Nothing

I took it to ford finally and they found a wire between the engine harness (?) and the dashboard. The box of wires near the drivers side strut tower wasn't bolted in and was rubbing against the engine strut and it wore a hole through it. Also some AC wires. But thats ok since I didn't have any fluid in the system anyways. The bill of finding the wire was $197. It was worth it, now I don't have to keep looking at the temp gauge. The fan turns on around the O in NORMAL. The needle never goes past it now.

What a bunch of
Old 08-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Registered

SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!SHOZ123 is brilliant!

You can get rebuilt ones at NAPA IIRC.

2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0L track

Quote:
We have an Insolvent nation
We have Insolvent banks
And then we have the Insolvent nation bailing out the Insolvent banks
Old 09-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Arc Angel

Arc Angel is on the right road

Looks like I am going to need one of these CCRM'ers, as well. Before I go call a Ford Dealership up here in northeastern PA...anyone got one that will work on a 94 SHO ATX? The big letter on top of mine is a "J"...

Frank

frankgermano@hotmail.com or frank@germano.com

I can PayPal money to you instantly...let me know the price plus shipping to Blakely, PA 18447